Friday, October 23, 2009

Volleyball Blog #5


NAOMI FLINDERS

We just had our fall break on thursday and friday. (i know only two
days off what the??) but it was still soo nice not to have to go to
school for a few days! a much needed break in my opinion :) we still
had practice but it was good cause we had a game against Snow college
on saturday. Snow was our third conference game and was pretty fun.
Out of our conference games this was our first home game, Thanks so
much for all the fans who came to support!!! :)

ERIKA CHARRY’s

On friday the 16th we had the “Freshman night” when we played against CNW. We won the set in three games and had fun together because we all knew we would be together next year! On Saturday for our last home game of the season we played CEU for sophomore night. The whole day I teased the sophomores that they are grandmas!!! :D But i was just joking and I will really miss them when they leave to go to other schools. I want to say i will miss you to my sister malissa, my polla, my mulan rouge, my crazy setter, my crazy pepper partner, my rosita, my crippled babysitter. This night was so precious because the coaches and parents had gifts for the girls. We won the set in four games.

No comments:

Post a Comment